We greatly appreciate your information and articles. Please note: when submitting articles to the newsletter, events for the ASID calendar, or any other information to be included on the website, newsletter, Facebook and Twitter; it is imperative that all of the information noted below is included. We also appreciate your timely submissions. Thank you in advance for your attention to these details.
Please remember to refresh each page on the web site of your computer to make sure that the most recent information is visible.
- The full and complete name and address of a location for a meeting or event, including the suite number and the zip code.
- The correct (not the commonly used) name of a business or location – such as the location for a Design Community meeting: Ferguson (not Fergusons)
- Submit text in Microsoft Word, rather than submitting an image of text – otherwise the text will need to be retyped by our staff instead of being cut-and-pasted into the template.
- If acronyms are used, please spell them out in parenthesis afterward – (for example: for not-widely-known legislative committees in discussions pertaining to proposed legislation).
- When an event is submitted for the calendar, please include all of the information at the same time at least two weeks before the event. (i.e., full description of the event, time, complete name and address of the location, cost information, who to RSVP to and the date to RSVP by.)
- For large annual events for the entire membership (such as annual conferences), specific information regarding the dates and the location should be submitted no later than six months in advance to the date of the event.
Important Information on Upcoming Events
Planning on taking the NCIDQ? Click this link for important information about our workshop!